MakersBox is looking for people who want to create something, build something or code something that is socially productive. If you have a passion for making, tinkering, and bringing innovative ideas to life, we will give you the tools, and the space to make your idea happen.
Our residency Programme ranges from a Short 3 Month duration to a Long 12 Month Duration. During this period, we will fund your Project, Give you the Tools, as well as the Space to Build. In return, we expect you to teach some workshops at our Maker Spaces, Help us build some online Content (Videos, Social Media Posts, Blog Posts), and most importantly – make something great, that can be showcased as your Project in partnership with MakersBox.
As part of the program, Resident Makers will receive:
- Training & unlimited access to all the tools & equipment at the Asylum.
- Guidance and support in sourcing material from local vendors.
- A dedicated space to work.
- Various platforms to showcase their work – either through workshops or exhibitions.
- We believe in contributing to the open-source community, so we recommend that our Resident Makers document and share their work publicly. The IP if any of the Project will belong to the Maker themselves, while the Physical Project will become a Part of the Showcase at MakersBox.
- We expect all our Resident Makers to give back to the community in some way, either through teaching and conducting workshops, or through joining collaborative projects and helping other members.
- At the end of the residency, we expect to see some amazing projects that fulfil an important urban need, that have been well-documented for the purpose of future research.
- STEP 1: Send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself and briefly describe your project. If we like what we see, we’ll ask you to then send some of your previous work (websites, PDF portfolios, blog posts, papers, presentations, etc) as well as a more detailed project proposal.
- STEP 2: After we’ve seen some of your past work and considered your project proposal (including budgets), we will have a better understanding how to fund the project. At this stage we will work together to come with a proposed timeline, and proposals for our Internal and External Funding Committee.
Offered Salary0- ₹5,000
External Job Linkhttps://makersbox.in/job/maker-in-residence-delhi/